CEC possesses its own fleet of newly purchased luxury buses to ferry its students from Mohali, Chandigarh, Panchkula, Manimajra, Rajpura & Patiala to its campus & back.
* Buss fee is charged semesterwise but for the full year.
* Other ways to reach CEC are:-
- By local bus of CTU (Chandigarh Transport Undertaking) Rout No. 20, 20-B from ISBT-1, Sector 17, Chandigarh, ISBT-43, Chandigarh.
- By Punjab Roadways and PRTC (Pepsu Roadways Transport Corporation) Buses from ISBT-1, Sector 17, Chandigarh to Patiala via Landran.
- By Punjab Roadways / PRTC / Private Buses on Banur-Kharar and Kharar-Banur Route.
- Taxi Cabs : Tel. No. 0172-4141414
Rates of Taxi Cabs
- ISBT-1 Sector 17, Chandigarh to CEC Landran Rs. 250/-
- ISBT-2 Sector 43, Chandigarh to CEC Landran Rs. 180/-
- Railway Station to CEC Landran Rs. 375/-
- Airport to CEC Landran Rs. 375/-
Pickup call from Landran Rs. 50/- in addition to the normal charges.
CONCESSIONAL RAILWAY FORM FACILITY:
In Order to facilitate the students living in other states, a concessional railway facility is also available with the office of Registrar, CEC, Landran-Mohali.