Program Outcomes (POs)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, probability & statistics, computer science, and engineering as it applies to the fields of IT software and hardware
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to organize, analyze, and interpret data
- An ability to design and construct a hardware and software system, component, or process to meet desired needs, within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health & safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams,
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve hardware and software problems using sound IT engineering principles,
- An understanding of professional, legal, and ethical issues and responsibilities as it pertains to IT engineering,
- An ability to effectively communicate technical information in speech, presentation, and in writing,
- To be equipped with a thorough understanding of the development process of software including design, implementation, documentation, and testing;
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern hardware and software tools necessary for IT engineering practice.
- To understand and be able to apply the underlying principles of IT to a variety of problem domains
- To be able to follow developments in knowledge and evaluate new findings by critically using computer-science literature and databases