International Tie Ups
We are putting consistent efforts to collaborate universities and colleges of international repute to provide world class exposure to our students. This helps students in developing their skills, knowledge and attitude required for participation on a global level in the 21st century. We attract a large number of foreign students because of the quality of education available here. With this purpose in mind, CGC has entered into a joint venture with number of foreign universities, such as
• Hogeschool, Rotterdam, Netherlands
• Niels Brock Copenhagen Business Academy, Denmark
• International University of Business, Agriculture and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Thomas More Kempen (formerly K.H. Kempen University College), Geel, Belgium
• Howest, de Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
• New College, Durham, UK
• EPHEC, Brussels, Belgium
• Global Education Management Ltd (GEM)
• Odisee University College, Belgium
• AIESEC, Chandigarh
These eminent collaborations facilitate the students and faculty for teaching, research and training. Being a far reaching programme, it aims at free exchange of faculty and students to pursue higher studies and allow them experience the international study culture.
With this international alliance, students get the benefit of getting trained in latest technologies and also avail specialized training from Oracle University with Microsoft Campus Agreement (MSCA). Indeed, these international partnerships make CEC stand out from rest of the educational institutions.