From the desk of Dr. Rajdeep Singh, Professor and Head ,Mechanical Engineering
(Dr) Rajdeep Singh Head,Department of Mechanical Engineering
Dr. Rajdeep singh is Professor and Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering, CEC, landran,mohali, Punjab (India). He completed his B.Tech from SLIET, longowal in 2001. He subsequently completed his M.Tech from GNDEC, Ludhiana in 2005. He completed his Ph.D. from NIT kurukshetra in 2015. His research interests cover the design and analysis of various mechanical machines used in manufacturing industries with over 15 technical publication and 14 year teaching experience. He leads the Department with an emphasis on research and education.
To be a quality technical education provider and achieve global recognition in the field of mechanical engineering
- To provide quality education and skill enhancement to make the graduates globally competitive.
- To prepare its graduates to pursue life‐long learning, serve the profession and meet intellectual, ethical and career challenges.
- To continuously improve and upgrade the infrastructure of department so as to be abreast with latest development in the field of mechanical engineering.
- To improve, develop and establish teaching and research program in line with country’s industrialization needs.
- To create, explore and develop innovations in engineering and science through academic research.
- To strengthen and expand collaboration and partnerships’ with industry and other organization.
- To produce competent mechanical engineers who are able to meet the demands of the industries and are placed well.
Academics programs offered:
- To develop the dexterity among students to analyze and synthesize data and technical concepts for design, research, development, testing and manufacturing.
- To prepare students as practicing engineers to meet the present needs of industries.
- To provide a multidisciplinary view with an ability to work effectively as team member/leader on various projects with a focus on the economic, environment and social feasibility of the project.
- To provide students with strong oral and written communication technique along with mathematical and scientific fundamentals with a capacity to produce effective technical documents and pursue higher education
- To promote a culture of lifelong learning with a capacity to engage in continuous self improvement, personal enrichment and professional ethics.